“Memorial Day has come and gone and we all know that means one thing. It is officially sangria season! I have been perfecting my sangria for a couple of years now, and I think it is finally time to reveal my secrets for the perfect sangria to the world. This recipe is perfect for parties, as it’s makes about a gallon. If you are just making it for yourself, you can easily split it in half and save the rest of the ingredients for a future batch!” – Andi
Editors Note: Always drink responsibly.
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 1 bottle of passion fruit rum
- 1 bottle of peach schnapps
- 1 bottle of Simply Mango Orange Juice (Feel free to substitute with your juice preference. I happen to love mango for this particular recipe.)
- 1 package of frozen fruit of your choice (I really love a strawberry, mango, peach mixed fruit for this recipe.)
- Use one large six-to-seven quart container or two (2) quart pitchers. If you use the two (2) pitchers, make sure you split up the ingredients as accurately as you can.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Let it sit overnight, if possible, for best flavor. (If you just can’t wait, 2 hours will do!)