I did not even think to write one of these entries last week as I was recovering from COVID-19. However this past week, I was in social isolation that followed. As I was feeling better, I added strength training back into the mix but decided against running this week.
In reverse chronological order, these are the runs from the NRC in which I have enjoyed:
- unguided run // 20 minutes
- Next Run // 22 minutes
- Fifteen Minute Run // 15 minutes
- Running for More: Purpose // 20 minutes
- Celebration Run // 25 minute run
- Tough Day Easy Run // 20 minute run
- First Run // 20 minute run
- Running for More: Connections // 25 minute run
I did however, drop the August plank challenge. In its place, I am doing a two minute plank and thirty incline pushups, and recovery-pending thirty tricep dips in addition to the daily strength training.
Let’s meet back here next week, same time same place, for a check in?