My knee is still giving me trouble from that long run three weeks ago. As such, I have continued to alternate arm workouts with back, core, and low impact leg exercises. I am getting amped to go running again although when I do so, I am going to run the shortest NRC options possible.
In reverse chronological order, these are the runs from the NRC in which I have
- Fuel the Run with Shalane // 33 minutes
- 3K Walk Backs // 3k meters
- Fifteen Minute Headstarts // 15 minutes
- A New Run // 25 minutes
- Today’s 30 Minute Walk // 30 minutes
- First Long Run // 35 minutes
- unguided run // 20 minutes
- Next Run // 22 minutes
- Fifteen Minute Run // 15 minutes
- Running for More: Purpose // 20 minutes
- Celebration Run // 25 minute run
- Tough Day Easy Run // 20 minute run
- First Run // 20 minute run
- Running for More: Connections // 25 minute run
I need to start thinking about the month challenge for October. The last challenge I completed was triceps for July and I contemplated an encore of the plank challenge for August. Perhaps a core exercise is exactly what I need for autumn; however instead of planking, I will consider either sit-ups or crunches.
Let’s meet back here next week, same time same place, for a check in?