I am still working on recovery. Less running and more weights. You could say that I am training for my first intense fitness class back in the states. Five months, the countdown is on!
In reverse chronological order, these are the runs from the NRC in which I have enjoyed:
- unguided run // 20 minutes
- Next Run // 22 minutes
- Fifteen Minute Run // 15 minutes
- Running for More: Purpose // 20 minutes
- Celebration Run // 25 minute run
- Tough Day Easy Run // 20 minute run
- First Run // 20 minute run
- Running for More: Connections // 25 minute run
This past Friday I did one set of one hundred Bala beam weighted squats, deadlifts, and chest presses each, in addition to my two minute plank. I am going to make the 💯 my Friday ritual and perhaps add another exercise on a weekly basis.
Let’s meet back here next week, same time same place, for a check in?