My calves were still sore from my hundred calf raises at the end of last week. Cut to me walking around on my tip toes on bent knees. It was the only way I could move around with some relief. I did manage to make it through a quick guided NRC run. It has been over a month since my last run, but it felt great!
In reverse chronological order, these are the runs from the NRC in which I have
- 555 Seconds Run // 9 minutes and 15 seconds
- Fuel the Run with Shalane // 33 minutes
- 3K Walk Backs // 3k meters
- Fifteen Minute Headstarts // 15 minutes
- A New Run // 25 minutes
- Today’s 30 Minute Walk // 30 minutes
- First Long Run // 35 minutes
- unguided run // 20 minutes
- Next Run // 22 minutes
- Fifteen Minute Run // 15 minutes
- Running for More: Purpose // 20 minutes
- Celebration Run // 25 minute run
- Tough Day Easy Run // 20 minute run
- First Run // 20 minute run
- Running for More: Connections // 25 minute run
While my husband has not been able to keep up with the core challenge, I have! The daily routine has been in addition to whatever I have planned for the day.
Let’s meet back here next week, same time same place, for a check in?