My family traveled to Almaty this week followed by throwing an epic toddler Halloween party. This, and my work schedule, did not leave me with a ton of time for exercise. I tried to front load workouts prior to our schedules picking up. I did manage to include two runs.
40 degrees Fahrenheit never felt so refreshing.
In reverse chronological order, these are the runs from the NRC in which I have
- Eleven Minute Run
- Nine Minute Run
- One Minute Run
- Eight Minute Run
- Six Minute Run
- 555 Seconds Run // 9 minutes and 15 seconds
- Fuel the Run with Shalane // 33 minutes
- 3K Walk Backs // 3k meters
- Fifteen Minute Headstarts // 15 minutes
- A New Run // 25 minutes
- Today’s 30 Minute Walk // 30 minutes
- First Long Run // 35 minutes
- unguided run // 20 minutes
- Next Run // 22 minutes
- Fifteen Minute Run // 15 minutes
- Running for More: Purpose // 20 minutes
- Celebration Run // 25 minute run
- Tough Day Easy Run // 20 minute run
- First Run // 20 minute run
- Running for More: Connections // 25 minute run
While my husband has not been able to keep up with the core challenge, I have! The daily routine has been in addition to whatever I have planned for the day.
Let’s meet back here next week, same time same place, for a check in?