The temperatures here on the Central Asia steppe are dipping low like a dance move as directed by a hip hop artist from the aughts. Though I have grown to enjoy a run in the 30 to 40 degree Fahrenheit range (so refreshing! feels like a Scandinavia spa!), I get the feeling I will be making the transition to the NRC guided treadmill runs in the upcoming weeks.
No running this week, so no additions to my checklist of NRC runs. In reverse chronological order, these are the runs from the NRC in which I have
- Eleven Minute Run
- Nine Minute Run
- One Minute Run
- Eight Minute Run
- Six Minute Run
- 555 Seconds Run // 9 minutes and 15 seconds
- Fuel the Run with Shalane // 33 minutes
- 3K Walk Backs // 3k meters
- Fifteen Minute Headstarts // 15 minutes
- A New Run // 25 minutes
- Today’s 30 Minute Walk // 30 minutes
- First Long Run // 35 minutes
- unguided run // 20 minutes
- Next Run // 22 minutes
- Fifteen Minute Run // 15 minutes
- Running for More: Purpose // 20 minutes
- Celebration Run // 25 minute run
- Tough Day Easy Run // 20 minute run
- First Run // 20 minute run
- Running for More: Connections // 25 minute run
I completely fell off the core challenge schedule. Between holiday hosting, travel, and work, it slipped my to-do list. Rather than attempt catch up, I am incorporating at least two minutes worth of planks into my workouts.
Let’s meet back here next week, same time same place, for a check in?