Our family’s nanny had most of the week off from work. As such, my days with the Pamper Pirate included a weight workout with my little hype man in lieu of a solo run. The exception was Sunday when I found a chunk of time and opted for a thirty minute run. I reframed my longest run in awhile from that to a luxury, as I had the time to do so.
In reverse chronological order, these are the runs from the NRC in which I indulged:
- 30 minute Head Stars // 30 minutes
- unguided run // 20 minutes
- Next Run // 22 minutes
- Fifteen Minute Run // 15 minutes
- Running for More: Purpose // 20 minutes
- Celebration Run // 25 minute run
- Tough Day Easy Run // 20 minute run
- First Run // 20 minute run
- Running for More: Connections // 25 minute run
I took the Pamper Pirate-bound opportunity to actually relish in weight training, as I did pre-nanny. I did two arms days, one barre-exercise type day, and one squat and lunge-heavy day. I threw myself into exercising as I knew I had a massage scheduled for the end of the week.
Let’s meet back here next week, same time same place, for a check in?